Probably second most ill-framed pic I saw theis weekend. First was an NFL draft "Pick Is In" shot with a commentater's head removing a crucial part of the P.
This one is the more serious of the two. Although, as I'm sure you'll be able to tell (from the next post), I can't help goofing around a little. I vow to never get serious on Penwasser Place, though (except when I'm poking fun at Xerxes).
Probably second most ill-framed pic I saw theis weekend. First was an NFL draft "Pick Is In" shot with a commentater's head removing a crucial part of the P.
ReplyDeleteProbably so, but I LOVE inadvertent and sometimes embarrassing camera angles. No matter who the target.
DeleteThat was entertaining :-) @samanthabwriter from
ReplyDeleteBalancing Act
Comedy comes at you quite often in the most unexpected of places.
DeleteGreat blog
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteWill do.
DeleteI like these kinds of "right place, right time" type captures. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI absolutely do.
DeleteThat's hilarious. I didn't realize you had 2 blogs. Now I follow both of them.
ReplyDeleteThis one is the more serious of the two. Although, as I'm sure you'll be able to tell (from the next post), I can't help goofing around a little. I vow to never get serious on Penwasser Place, though (except when I'm poking fun at Xerxes).
Delete