Sunday, July 5, 2026

Independence Day Has Come and Gone

 

You are free and clear to resume bitching

6 comments:

  1. There's an Air Force Museum near where I'm visiting. We've bandied about the idea of going to see it. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. With as many fireworks are still going off around here each night, you'd think it was still the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. They'll be going on for frikkin' DAYS.

      Delete
  3. Misty is not pleased that we are still getting some booms. Sat in the bathroom while I showered two nights this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cat didn't like the fireworks, it seems. I didn't know cats were bothered by those things.

      Delete

Death Star Meets Evil Star Trek

      I've always thought Space Force was even more a target of derision than the Air Force.   And that's saying a lot.     But thi...