Friday, July 10, 2026

Third Time's The Charm?


 

9 comments:

  1. Kracken? I think they meant kracken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Release the zombie McConnells would be more effective, just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what did we expect with that Roided Out Worm Brained Kennedy heading up American Health decisions... I do think they're doing a Weekend At Bernie's with ole Mitch, his much younger Asian Wife left for China a couple Days after he was admitted, that's Odd... as well as all those MAGA apologizers saying they ALL spoke to him for exactly 20 Minutes. Well, I guess you can Talk to the Brain Dead, but, do they Answer back? *Winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitch...Poster child why term limits need to exist.

      Delete
  4. lmao Just when I want to eat healthier, salad becomes more dangerous than cake. Who knew.

    ReplyDelete

More Perspective

  "Dear USS Abraham Lincoln, While my heart bleeds for you, keep in mind that we would go to sea for years, our ships were made of wood...