Dateline: December 8, 1941, somewhere in the Pacific Ocean...
Monday, August 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Death Star Meets Evil Star Trek
I've always thought Space Force was even more a target of derision than the Air Force. And that's saying a lot. But thi...
-
Happy Memorial Day! The following is a serious telling of the origins of Memorial Day, which is anything but happy. It's a repost...
-
And carry a big stick I don't know, but I don't think Theodore Roosevelt meant it in quite this way
-
Even though I'm smack dab in the middle of preparing for the A-Z Challenge, I thought I'd take a break and mosey on over here t...

Oh, if they had had social media... The mind boggles.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine? Possibly the war wouldn't have lasted so long...? Of course, I could be naive, given how popular killing each other seems to STILL be.
Delete