Saturday, August 29, 2026

This Is Funny

     I don't care who you are.

    Most of the time, Threads and Twitter (X, whatever) are vile cesspools of unhinged hate.  Blue Sky?  Geez-a-Lou, I can only imagine.  This comes from both sides, mind you.  It makes me sad that we can't get along.  Although, to be honest, I have occasionally slipped into name-calling, but I try to avoid it.  In fact, I've reached common cause with some people and have even apologized for statements I've made.  I may not agree with them, but there's no use being an A-Hole.

"I think he means you."


    Don't get cocky.

    But, sometimes, just sometimes, a little bit of humor shines through the darkness.  And, even though I may not necessarily agree with the poster, I will tip my hat to them.  Comedy is comedy, after all.


      I just hope we can continue to laugh at each other.


10 comments:

  1. I'm not on Threads but I am on Twitter. I just block anyone that gets on my nerves. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Threads is more leftist than Twitter, but neither bother me. I really don't block many people. If someone bothers me, I just don't engage.

      Delete
    2. I found you on Twitter and followed you. I'm @scarymary66

      Delete
    3. A little more serious there, for sure.

      Delete
  2. That's the best part. Finding the funny memes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rather than getting all in a self-righteous lather, I lighten up and giggle.

      Delete
  3. I try. The longer I'm avoiding the idiots, the better I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajaja, no queda otra que echarse a reír. Besitos desde España

    ReplyDelete

Even Handed Hoopla?

When people ask from where I get my ideas for this hideous blog, I reply that I often have a line-up of topics upon which I can bloviate...